Saturday, November 3, 2012

Parker Update - Day 3

Two steps forward and three steps back. The good news is that the latest X-Ray shows that Parker's lungs are clearing up some. The bad news is that the X-Ray was taken at 4:00am while they were preparing to transfer him to the PICU because his oxygen sats couldn't be maintained with less than 5 liters. The Intermediate Care beds were all full so four and a half years after we last left, we're back in the PICU. I have a love/hate relationship with this place. I don't exactly have fond memories of the PICU but the staff here are so good at what they do I feel so much better about having these people caring for him. Dr. Mou, who brought Parker back from the brink the last time he came to the PICU, was even here as the Attending MD when we arrived. ~ Jason
Blowing things helps Parker's lungs

No comments: