Saturday, November 3, 2012

Parker Update - Day 3 continued

Oh, man. I'm so relieved that Jen's parents are once again coming to the rescue to try to fly out here tomorrow. I'm grateful that they're retired and that Jen's brother is an airplane mechanic who can get them on standby flights so they can come here quickly on such short notice. I was really worried how I was going to be in four places at once next week. I can usually mange being in two places at once. Three if I really stretch. But trying to be at two jobs, home with Kelsey and Connor, and at the hospital with Parker all at the same time next week was probably beyond the scope of my superpowers. Now we can let Parker take his time at the hospital, I can teach and design a show next week, and Kelsey and Connor can enjoy their two days off from school. Now we just need to pray that the Wardle's are able to get on both flights tomorrow without too much hassle! ~ Jason

No comments: