So, I am finally doing it! I am now officially making and selling custom pump packs for babies and toddlers that use the Cadd-Legacy 1 infusion pump, like Parker. Practically everyone that sees his little backpack says the same thing, "You made that? You need to sell those!" So now I am. We'll see how it goes... I don't really think there's a huge market for these little pump packs, but that's not really why I want to do this. If I can help other families by making their lives just a little bit easier by having a pump pack that fits their child and is cute too, then I've done my job. Check out my new website:
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You need to tell Parker's doctor about it too, so if other parents complain then he can suggest your name!
way to go jen,I'm proud of you!
and they're are so cute. Good luck.
Those are so great! You have always been so talented at sewing and this looks like a great product! I hope it goes well for you!
Love all the kids in thier Easter outfits, so cute. I am glad to hear and see Parker is doing so well. He has such a cute face, but all your kids do, so he just blends right in. What a great idea to make the packs.
You are so talented! They look great!
Post a Comment