Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Headed toward those Terrible Two's...



Black crayon on the TV, juice dumped out on the couch, crackers crumbled on the rug, 100 envelopes strewn all over the floor....I think our sweet little Parker is now entering the "terrible two's" phase. Oh, the joy--sigh. How do you help an almost 2 year old understand when they've done something wrong??? I sternly say, "No!" and he acts like I have said the worst thing ever and he cries big crocodile tears--it just breaks my heart. Parker has SO much energy (which is wonderful) and curiosity, that I'm a little nervous what the next several months will bring... All I can say is it's a good thing he's so darn cute.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

He is cute! Gotta love that picture!!

Linda said...

I thought I would not live through those days, but somehow I did, and now I have no more TERRIBLE TODDLERS at all! They grow up so fast, and before you know it, they will all be so grown up! Try to enjoy it(even the messes), don't sweat the small stuff, and you will get through it with flying colors!