This morning we attended a celebration for Connor and all of his fellow 5th grade classmates to recognize their great accomplishment of completing elementary school. Connor received recognition and several special awards including A/B Honor roll all year, Flag team, participating in All-County Chorus, and participating in the Guys Read program. After the awards were given and each of the students had walked across the stage to get their certificate of completion, all the 5th grade students and their teachers sang, "The Best Day of My Life". I will admit I was a little teary by the end--I can't believe he is going to middle school in a few months!!
His teacher, Mrs. Montes de Oca, also gave each of her students individual awards and Connor was given the "Heading to Hollywood" award :) He was placed in the AG program this year and he has done so well and excelled at everything. He has thoroughly enjoyed 5th grade and has loved his teacher and his class. He is a little sad to be leaving elementary school, but he is looking forward to new adventures in middle school. We are so proud of him and all his accomplishments!!


1 comment:
Wow Connor your Fabulous. I love the Hollywood award bet your an awesome actor. Middle school in the Fall holy cow Jen when did we get so old :) Crazy school year coming up with a kid in each seperate schools: one in high school, middle school, elementary and a little guy at home.
Post a Comment