

Yesterday was Parker's 3rd birthday! It was so fun to celebrate this special day with him. We had a little party with just the 5 of us--we decorated party hats, played a few games, danced to silly music, and even had a pinata. After several hits, the kids couldn't break the pinata, so Daddy had to give it a few good whacks to get the candy out.
After we sang "Happy Birthday" to Parker he successfully blew out all the candles by himself (he has been practicing all week). Then it was on to the best part--PRESENTS!!! Parker had a great time opening all his presents by himself this year (can you see the theme here--"I do it! I do it!").

He received many wonderful gifts. Thanks to both Grandmas and Grandpas and Nanny! He also received a water/sand table, which is by far his favorite gift. He has already played with it for hours.
We love our sweet little Parker and we are so grateful he is part of our family.
Happy Birthday, Parker!!!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Parker! You look so big and happy. Hope it was a good day!
Looks like such a fun party. You are so good to make a cute cupcake cake for him. I always buy mine, but I am not a baker that is for sure. My whole family loves going out to a baseball game, so fun to go in the summer.
Post a Comment