Today I officially sold my first 2 pump packs! I am so excited that I was able to make two adorable pink pump packs for a little girl with PH, like Parker. She is just 2 1/2 years old and she started Remodulin a couple of weeks ago. She was given one of the sample packs I had made for the pharmaceutical company to try and she loves it so much she refuses to take it off, even to sleep! Now she will have a few to choose from. It makes me so happy that I can help someone else who is dealing with the same things we do.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go! That has to be very gratifying.
That is great news and super cute and pink, my girls are looking at the picture of them and want some as well, so clearly it a hit with little girls.
Post a Comment