Friday, August 21, 2009

My sweet kids

Yesterday I took the kids to the park for a picnic one last time before school starts next week. We had a great time eating and playing together. Kelsey will be starting 3rd grade and Connor will be starting Kindergarten, so that will leave Parker and me home together all day. They are growing up so fast. Although my life seems crazy and complicated much of the time, I am so grateful for each of my children and the great opportunity I have to be part of their lives and watch them grow and learn new things. This picture reminds me just how sweet they each are and how much I love them all!!!

4 comments:

Grandpa Romney said...

You guys are so darn cute!!!!!

Sorry I missed the webcam session Sunday. Let's try again.

Wendy said...

They sure grow up fast don't they? Cut picture!

Barbara Romney said...

What a darling picture!! Just looking at it reminds me how much fun it was to have all of you here and how much I miss you!

charwardle said...

That is such a cut picture, I love your pig tails Kelsey, it sounds like you had a great summer. Good luck next week when school starts, Mom is going to be lonely. Love Grandma and Grandpa