![]() |
| 18 Months Old 24 pounds 15 ounces 32.48 inches tall |
This month Spencer has been working on getting 4 more teeth (one on the bottom front and the 3 remaining 1 year old molars)--ouch!!! He had another ear infection, too, poor guy :(
But, even with all of that going on, he is mostly a happy, fun and extremely active 18 month old. He is not quite running, but almost. He climbs the stairs every chance he gets, so we have to keep the gate up. He loves all of Jason's gadgets (computer, iPad, etc) and is constantly trying to touch them. He still enjoys making messes for Mom to clean up, which she does several times a day. He is saying a few more words: car, ball, Daddy (not Dada anymore!), and back (like "put it back").
Some big news for this month is that he is done with his pacifier!! Last week, I noticed that he had bitten a few holes in his beloved pacifier, so I decided that must mean it was time to get rid of it. So we took it away cold turkey. The first night was rough, but he did remarkably well after that.
Hooray for Spencer!!
Have I mentioned that this little guy LOVES, LOVES, LOVES books. He has recently started to babble in his own baby language while looking at his books and it sounds like he's reading them. So cute!!


1 comment:
Such a little cutie...I loved the story telling he is amazing!
Post a Comment