Several months ago, Jason told me he wanted to knock a hole in our living room wall and make a shelf inside the wall to hold the DVD player, wii, and receiver, and then mount our TV on the wall. I will openly admit that I was very skeptical and was sure he would NOT be making a hole in our living room wall then or at any time in the future...
As time went on, Jason mentioned it a few more times and managed to convince me that it was a good idea and he was pretty sure he could do it all by himself.
During Christmas break we went to IKEA in Charlotte just to look around. While we were there, Jason found what he thought would be the perfect shelf for his project, so he bought it. And the project began...
Luckily, the house didn't collapse when he cut out the center support beam!
Parker and Connor crawled inside and cleaned up.
Getting closer...
...and closer.
The finished project!!!
Even though I was skeptical in the beginning, I'm very happy with the end result. Jason did an amazing job and it really opened up our small living room like we had hoped.




No comments:
Post a Comment