Thursday, November 3, 2011

Introducing....

The Pump Purse


My home business Part of Me Pump Packs, has had a small "boom" in the past few months. I have been busy making several pump packs for young children from Virginia to California. It is very exciting! One of my customers asked if I could make a messenger-style purse for her little girl. It is something I have thought about before, but never done--I probably would have if Parker was a girl :). I came up with a design and it turned out so well that I decided to offer the purse on my website. The great thing about The Pump Purse is that I can offer it to children and adults. So, I guess I'm expanding! I love how it turned out. Isn't it cute?


Since November is Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month, I decided to offer a Periwinkle Pump Purse. Periwinkle is the "color" of PH. In addition, I will be donating 10% of all my orders that include a Periwinkle Pump Purse to the Pulmonary Hypertension Association. This is just a small way that I can show support and raise awareness for Pulmonary Hypertension. Check out my website:

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Jenn you are so amazing! You are really using this journey to help so many people. I love your how to videos, so cute and very professional! I'm so proud of my little sis!