Monday, June 6, 2011

Size Matters...


Exciting news! My home business Part of Me Pump Packs now offers 5 different sizes for all those little ones, like Parker, who use backpacks for the CADD-Legacy 1 IV pump.

About a month ago, I had decided I was going to shut down my website. It had been several months since I had received an order and there were a few things (like adding multiple sizes) that I wanted to do, but didn't think I could. Then I received a pretty big order, and so I thought, maybe I need to keep doing this! So, I sat down and worked out the different sizes. Before I could add the new sizes to my website, I received another order! I guess I'm not quitting for now :)

I'm so excited that I can finally offer backpacks to children from approximately 9 months to 5 years old! I know there's not a great need for these little backpacks, but it makes me happy to know that I have helped some families as they deal with a very challenging life change. Check out my website to see the new sizes that are available!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I had no idea you were doing this. This is awesome, Jen! What a service to these families. I always assumed that you bought Parker's, not that you made them. Good luck with all of it.