Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month 2010

November is Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness month and today is "PH Blogging Day". This year, we decided to put together a video about Parker and Pulmonary Hypertension. Please feel free to share this video and help us as spread the word about PH. The beautiful song used in the video is "Falling Free" by Spencer Lewis. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Grandpa Romney said...

Parker...you are growing up so fast. Keep that smile and wonderful personality. You are blessed with wonderful parents and family. We love you,

Grandpa Romney

Jamie said...

I loved this video; I am so glad you put it together. Gracie and Parker are in nursery together and I know she just adores him--she frequently tells me that she likes him and that he is so nice, and I have definitely seen his sweetness as well. I've wondered about his condition so I was excited to learn more! We will be donating this month. You guys are an amazing and tender family; I hope you will be very blessed.