Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Riding the Wave to a Cure


So, I just submitted my scholarship application to attend the Pulmonary Hypertension Association's 9th International Conference, June 25-27, in Garden Grove, California. This would be such an awesome opportunity! The conference is held every other year and it is the only meeting of its kind--hundreds of patients, caregivers, families and doctors associated with PH will all be there. If I am awarded a scholarship to go, I would have the unique opportunity of meeting other parents of children with PH, a lot of people with PH, learn a whole lot more about PH, and hopefully come away with a lot more knowledge, understanding, and hope for the future of PH than I have now. Not to mention a weekend to myself--wow! I don't even know what to think about that... Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

I sure hope you get it! When do you find out?!?!?
Hey there's a group of girls going to see "Leap Year" tonight at 7:05 at the theater by the church, if you want to go!

Suzette said...

Good Luck Jen I hope that you win the scholarship it sounds like the conference would be a wonderful opportunity to learn more about Parker's future needs, plus hey you deserve a week to yourself. Your amazing we hope you get it.