Monday, October 12, 2009

Sick already???


It is not even the middle of October yet and Connor, Jason, Parker and I have all been sick already! Is it just us or is everyone else getting sick too? We were really hoping for a "less sick" season this fall (compared to last year), but we're not off to a very good start. Poor Connor has actually been sick for an entire month--we have been to the doctor 5 times and he has missed 8 days of Kindergarten! I have even been contacted by the social worker at the school because he has missed so many days. Well, to top it all off, he was diagnosed with pneumonia today! He started his antibiotics as soon as we got home from the doctor's office--we hope they start working immediately. I just cringe every time I hear him cough because he sounds so bad. I hate it when my kids are sick and I can't fix the problem right away. I hope he gets feeling better SOON!!! And, I hope this is the beginning and the end of our sicknesses this fall/winter...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry! Tis the season for sickness. I hope you all getting feeling better soon! I have to decontaminate myself everyday after work because of the flu I'm exposed to. No fun

aenea said...

I just discovered your blog on facebook today! We don't usually have a lot of sickness here, except for some things in January and February, but three of our kids all had the flu. Corbin missed four days and Hero missed three days, but she would have missed five if it was not for fall break. We definitely know how you feel!