Today I took Parker to his cardiologist for an echocardiogram and his monthly appointment and we received some wonderful and very encouraging news... According to his echocardiogram results from today, his pulmonary pressures have dropped!!! His pressures have been around 130 for about the last 6 months (ever since we left the hospital in May) and today his pressures were down to the low 90's! This is incredible progress!!! Pulmonary pressures in the 90s are still not "good" (normal pressures are around 25), but for Parker, it is great! We are so excited for the progress he is making and we know that Heavenly Father is giving him the strength he needs to fight this disease. We are also so grateful to each of you who continue to pray on Parker's behalf--it's working!!! Now if we can just make it through the winter cold and flu season without Parker having to be hospitalized...
Unfortunately, we are all sick right now. Kelsey is getting over bronchitis, Connor has something similar and is on anitbiotics and oral steroids, Jason and I caught a little of something too, and Parker has croup! So, we are just a bunch of sickos, but hopefully we'll get better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's the best news I've heard in a long time!! I hope all of you start feeling better soon. We love you! Grandma Romney
Jen, I am happy to hear tha he i doing better. He looks better and we are so happy that everything is just better right now.Love, Nikki
Post a Comment