Monday, October 27, 2008

Singing Angels

Yesterday was the annual Primary Presentation in our ward and it was wonderful! The children singing the primary songs always touches me spiritually--they are like little angels testifying of Jesus Christ. My favorite song was a combination of Called to Serve and We'll Bring the World His Truth, which they sang with the piano and the organ together. During that song, the spirit in the room was so strong--it was awesome! It was Connor's first year to be apart of the program and he did great. He sang most of the songs and said his part loud and clear (...and waved at me about 10 times and only made a few faces when he started to get bored:). Unfortunately, Kelsey has bronchitis, so she had to stay home. While I was sitting there listening to their sweet voices, I realized that this was the first year in 7 years that I was part of the audience and not up with the children as a primary teacher or pianist--that was really nice, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

No comments: